Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Fireworks

Those are cute purses Robin, good job.  Ruthie didn't sleep last night.  I knew we were having a late night tonight so I let her sleep in, she slept until 1.  The boys were playing really cute this morning so I finished up some house work and then I was able to finish cutting some blocks that have been out forever.  I haven't been sewing a lot lately so it felt nice.  We just played around the house the rest of the day.  We did run to walmart so the boys could buy a lego with their money.  When Casey came home we rode our bikes up to Randy's and they made hot dog and hamburger.  We also roasted marshmallows.  Then we went up above their house and watched the fireworks which was fun.  We rode our bikes home and it was a lot of fun.  Isaac did great on his bike.  Ruthie wanted to ride with Randy so he drove her home which was nice.  Everyone have a great day off tomorrow.  I hope it is a good one.

Love
Rachel


Oliver spent most of the day in his underwear




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...