Sunday, July 1, 2018

Thanks

Karen good job getting things done, that is nice.  I hope that your elbow starts feeling better soon.  Thank you guys so much for all your hard work on the deck, it is really coming together nice.  We had church at 8 this morning.  The kids slept in the tent and we asleep so we let them sleep in and I only went to young women's.  When I got home me and Casey finished putting up the rest of the posts on the deck.  Casey went to work after we got done.  I took the kids hiking up the canyon and we had a really fun time.  It was nice and cool.  The kids all brought their bags and we stopped a lot and had snacks.  It was really a fun time.  Tomorrow the tree is being delivered so that will be fun.  Thanks again and have a great Monday.  This will be a fun week.

Love
Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...