Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Fireworks

We had a good day.  I didn't get much sleep though, we were up late and then I had to get up early to put flags in everyone's yard.  Ron was cooking for a neighborhood breakfast so we woke up all the kids and went to that.  They slept in the tent last night.  Ruth started in the tent but ended up inside.  We all wore our matching shirts and we looked really cute, thanks Mom.  The breakfast was fun and it was good to see people we hadn't seen in a while.  When we got home we built the legos the boys bought yesterday with their money and Casey went to Lowes to get more parts for the deck.  We had a late lunch at the black pearl and the kids ate so much food.  It was pretty cheap too.  I want a table for the deck for my birthday so we went and looked at a couple of places for those.  We picked up Leona and I cooked mush and eggs for dinner.  She used to make that when Casey was growing up.  The kids even ate it.  She stayed and watched the fireworks works with us and had a fun time.  The neighbors came over and we did fireworks together which was a lot of fun.  The kids had a blast.  I was remembering the video Robin made when Casey lite all the fireworks at one time.  I found and watched it and it is so funny.  Good times.

Love
Rachel



Ruth did her own hair







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...