Monday, July 2, 2018
Monday
My day was good. It was busy in the morning but not as insane as it has been so that was nice. I am excited to have Wednesday off. It will be a nice break in the week. Today is the last day I can have allergy medication so I can get an allergy test next week. Wish me luck with that one. I hope everyone had a great Monday. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
That is lame Robin, that is crazy it was so much more. Today was good for us. Isaac had to leave early for region, it was in Layton. He ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment