Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday

We got our new tree this morning and it is really pretty.  It looks really nice and I hope will be a great tree.  They delivered it at 8 so Casey went into work late so he could help if we needed with the tree.  Since he went in late they slept in the tent again and had a fun time.  Ruth lasted until 11 and then she came inside.  The kids just wanted to stay home today and they were playing really cute.  Ruthie played doctor a lot.  I asked if she wanted to be a doctor when she grew up and she said No, just a princess.  After dinner we rode bikes to visit Leona.  We stopped along the way and bought some fireworks.  We were kind of late going to her house so we didn't stay long.  Good luck this week Karen, I am glad that you are going to an allergist. 

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...