Sunday, July 1, 2018

Fun times

Sure had a nice weekend.  Thanks everyone.  I loved the movie on Friday and helping with the deck on Saturday.  It is looking really nice.  Good work finishing up the posts.  It is starting to look finished.  Love the stairs.  Robin, I hope you got your purses done today.  Karen way to go on the lawn.  We went down and saw grandma.  Her foot has 2 stress fractures in it.  I guess just walking different on it broke her bones.  She has oesterioporsis.  I talked with Annette and she is going through with the divorce.  Jani came down for a while and we talked and then we left so she could have some time with grandma.  Everyone have a great week.  Thanks so much for everything.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...