Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Is it Christmas Yet?

Work was OK.  I just worked. I am ready to play.  Robin 5 days off sounds like heaven.  I am glad that Jenkins is doing better. I was worried.  Karen that is such a cute decoration.  I am glad your class went better.  We remembered to pick up Robin's picture today.  I have totally spaced that out for days.  We went to Cubby's because it was close and it tasted so good.  I was starving.  We went and got drugs and then went to Winco.  We were ambitious.  I even wrapped Robin's birthday presents,  Now I just need to get Christmas wrapped.  Tomorrow I am working 1/2 day because dad has a doctor's appointment with a new doctor and we are going to go check her out.  We are meeting Karen after work to get groceries for the big weekend.  When I went to Winco, I bought candy for the sugar cookies so all we need now is knives to spread the frosting.  Everyone have a good hump day.  I hope that Isaac had a better day at school.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...