Monday, December 17, 2018

Monday

So I forgot that I was suppose to go to work early and was 1/2 hour late.  It made for a long day but I made it through.  Maybe there is a bad moon out there.  I am glad that Isaac told you that the kid was being mean to him.  I hope his days at school go better now.  Robin, I am so sorry that Jenkins was being bad.  I think that was a good idea to gate him in.  He just can't whine like that all the time.  He needs to learn he can't do that.  No sleep will wear you out.  I hope he does better soon.  Karen that makes me so made that the kids were mouthy to you.  After I talked with you that you were making steaks, I got ours out and cooked it.  It did taste really good.  Well I hope Tuesday goes better for us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...