Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday

I am glad that you guys had a better day.  Isaac had his seat moved and he is happy.  The celebrated his birthday today and he was excited about that.  Casey went and had lunch with him to make sure he was ok.  After I dropped Oliver off at school me and Ruthie went to Joanns to get some needles, I broke my last one.  Then we went to story time.  She is a lot happier going and sings all the songs and sits on the carpet.  We walked to picked up Isaac which feels good to get out and walk.  All our arms are sore from the dancing game so we didn't play a ton.  Imogene came over and they played for a little bit.  Love you guys and I hope that tomorrow goes well.  I can't believe it is almost Christmas.  It came so fast.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...