Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday

That is a cute poster Robin, that took a lot of thought.  I love things like that.  That was a good idea to take the kids through your work Karen, good job.  Isaac didn't sleep well last night and was wondering around and ended up sleeping with us so we were tired today.  This morning was my workout classes Christmas party so it was two hours long.  I left and took Oliver to school and then went back.  They had Santa come and Ruthie sat on his lap.  It threw off my schedule though so I had to hurry and do the things I usually do while Oliver is at school.  Casey brought home sandwiches for lunch which was fun.  I had pictures and memorabilia in Casey's chester drawers and he needed the space so we went and bought some plastic bins to put them all in.  It was fun to go through it all.  We walked to get Isaac and I forgot to bring his scooter so when we got home him and Imogen rode up and down the block. They had fun.  Casey worked late and then had scouts so we just played trains and Isaac made a paper airplane.  It turned out really good and he loves the book.  This week is flying by.  It has been warmer and we are loving it.  Ruth wouldn't wear her coat on our walk today.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...