Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Nice day

I had a nice day today.  Work went well and I help trained the new girl today so that felt nice.  We met up with the Gumm Gang for dinner.  We went to Sizzler on 90th south and State.  It tasted really good.  Kay is having eye surgery tomorrow for her cataracts.  Sher was really nervous.  We came home and just chilled.  Robin, I hope you are feeling better.  Karen, I hope your arms get feeling better soon.  That really hurts because you use them all the time.  Rachel, I am glad you had a nice day.  We are planning on coming up to help with the shower on Saturday.  I am sorry Casey's boss passed away.  I remember you saying he didn't look very well at all.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...