Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Nice day

It rained here as well and it was so nice.  It will make everything start to turn green.  Work was work.  I am just doing what I can.  I was glad it was a hump day.  We went to Winco after work and got some treats.  We were all out.  It was so nice that is was still light when we got out of the store.  It felt so nice.  We are meeting Robin tomorrow night to get her ready for her trip to Chicago.  I am hoping you get to see the green river they dye for St. Patricks day.  That would be something to see.  Friday, Karen is coming down and we are going to Logan on Saturday.  Robin do you want to come with us?  Rachel you are a rock start to do all the work for us for the class.  You are amazing.  Thanks for doing that.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...