Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday

Robin, I am so sorry you aren't feeling well.  I have been kind of sick to my stomach as well.  It is a bad illness.  I hope you get feeling better soon.  Karen, I am glad you had a day of rest.  That helps the most.  We hooked up with Rachel and the kids at the mall in Ogden and had a nice day.  We ate lunch at the food court and then rode the train and those animals around.  They are a lot of fun.  We are going to do that again.  We came home and just vegged.  I have to go to work early to do payroll but I think I have most of it done.  At least I hope.  I worked a lot on Friday to get it done.  Have a nice week.  The last one in February.  It is suppose to warm up so that will help.  Karen you might even get up to freezing.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...