Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thursday

Work is getting better.  I am not sure if it is just because I am feeling better or starting to get the hang of things or getting help.  I really don't care it I just nice not to be so overwhelmed.  I went and hooked up with Robin after work and we found some really cute things.  It was fun.  She looked beautiful.  Rachel that video is really neat.  Isaac is getting a lot better.  Oliver is really getting good at writing.  That is neat  I found them cute shirts at Kohls.  Karen I am excited to have you come down tomorrow.  That will be fun.  Drive safe.  See you all on Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...