Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday

Casey's arms are sore today also.  I am glad that you guys had fun.  I went running this morning and that went well.  Ruthie and Isaac woke up really early and they were tired today.  Oliver keeps waking up and sleeping with us every night.  While Oliver was at school I had to go back and exchange my contacts because they gave me the wrong ones yesterday.  We went to story time and that was fun.  Ruth is cute when she sings the songs.  We went to sams' club and didn't have time to walk to pick up Isaac so we just drove.  Imogene came and played for a bit and that went well.  Casey's old boss had to leave work a while ago for health problems and he passed away today.  He works with his son also so he was gone.  Casey was super busy so he worked later today.  We did get some more tile down which is good.  We are hoping to have the drywall down my this weekend.  Love you guys and I hope that Robin is feeling better.

Love
Rachel



Isaac dressed like a robot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...