Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Bad moon

Today started as a bad day and went down hill.  I work up tired and forgot my phone and makeup.  Went to work and paid someone $10,000.00.  Bet he is in for a surprise.  What a mess that is.  After that is was just a day.  I did go to Walmart after work because I needed to just walk around.  I guess if you mess up you might as well do it right.  I love all your saying.  Thanks for posting them.  I needed that.  I did make my own ramen soup tonight and it was good.  I put chicken in the crock pot and then use the juice as part of the soup base.  Everyone have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...