Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday

Love the table runner Rachel that is really nice.  I went to work early and now I am over my time so that is nice.  I can come in late and leave early a couple of times this week.  Karen congratulations!!!  We will both have to buy dinners.  I did iron some shirts tonight and now it will feel like I have new clothes.  Ruth was so cute on the phone.  She made my day.  I see trip to all a dollar very soon.  Robin, I hope you had a nice day as well.  I love this weather and staying light longer.  It is so nice.  It is suppose to be really hot the next couple of days.  It might even reach 70.  That will be so nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...