Sunday, March 24, 2019

Weekend

I am glad that you guys had a good day yesterday, that sounds fun.  Yesterday Randy came over and they worked on the shower replacing the sub floor.  It was really nice of him.  I took the kids to the bounce and slide and then we met up with them for lunch.  We didn't do too much the rest of the day which was nice.  Today we went to church and that went good, I love having it shorter.  It rained/snowed all day here so we watched a show and then played play-dough.  When Casey came home from work he helped the neighbor fix their car and then worked on fixing the van door.  The van door stopped working on Friday.  The weather cleared up so the kids played outside for a while which was good.  Love you guys.  Have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...