Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wednesday

I am sorry you had a rough day Mom, it is hard to make a mistake.  You are doing good.  How is Jenkins?  Is he missing us?  Just kidding.  Today was good.  My foot has been bothering me so I just went walking this morning which is fine.  I worked out and it was hard one today but it felt good.  We walked to get Isaac, it is easier than bikes.  Oliver took a cute picture of me and Ruth I attached.  Oliver got the magazine Karen bought him in the mail and he really liked reading it, thank you.  I forgot to say we got the other brace for Isaac and he reluctantly wore them tonight.  Oliver has been wanting Misty Island and it came in the mail today so we watched that.  Isaac had scouts and I quilted my table runner while they were gone which was fun.  A boy brought a robot to school today and Isaac wanted it.  He had enough money so we ordered it on amazon.  Oliver wanted a dog robot so he used his money to buy that.  They are broke now but are happy.  Love you guys and I hope that tomorrow goes smoother.

Love
Rachel




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...