Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday

Congratulations on the raise Karen.  That is so fun you and Mom got a raise.  Today was good.  I went running this morning and then worked out.  It was a two hour one but I had to leave to take Oliver to school and I didn't come back.  I finished a table runner so me and Ruth went to Joanns and got a back for it.  I had to go to Sam's also and we didn't have time to get a snack.  Ruthie was really sad so after we picked Oliver up we met Casey there for lunch.  The kids rode bikes to pick up Isaac.  Oliver tire was really worn out and was spinning.  It turned out it was flat but we got him a new tire this evening and it will be nicer.  I ended up pushing Oliver's and Ruth's bikes back home.  The kids played outside until dark.  They love it.  They got wet and changed clothes then went right back out.  We called Grandma to let her know we needed more pooping prizes, thanks Mom.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...