Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Good day

Work has slowed way down and it is wonderful.  I am even getting caught up.  It feels so nice.  I had to set up an important meeting today and I was nervous about that but everything went really well.  WHEW.  We stopped by comcast and got our cable bill lowered.  That was nice.  We just vegged the rest of the night.  Robin we are having dinner with the Gumm gang on Thursday night if you want to come.  Jeramy can come also.  We are meeting at 5:45.  I wasn't sure if that was too early for you guys.  There is a dollar store right by the pizza place and we are going to buy potty toys for Ruth. Those pictures of her are so cute.  They are so cute riding their bikes.  I am glad everyone had a nice day.  I am excited for the weekend.  The weather is looking good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...