Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thursday

That sounds like a fun night with the Gumm's and cards, good job.  Thanks for the picture of Jenkins, he is cute.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and as soon as I got home it started to rain so it was good timing.  The kids got ready for school fast and were watching a show so I put the binding on my table runner and put it under the tv which I think looks nice.  While Oliver was at school we went to Kohls and I got a new outfit, thanks again Mom.  That was fun.  We watched Thomas and that always makes me fall asleep which felt nice.  We walked to get Isaac and it is a pretty day.  Oliver was teaching Ruth dance moves and they were calling it dance class.  So she was getting in all her dresses and doing dance classes.  It was cute.  Oliver had kindergarten preview tonight.  They had all the kids play together and then talked to the parents on what to teach them this summer so they are ready.  Oliver's friend from preschool was there and he had a blast.  He is so happy and excited to go to kindergarten.  We walked down to Ron's to returns some Tupperware and we talked to them for a while.  They love you Mom and Dad and miss you.  We will see you guys tomorrow.  We will be down after 7.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...