Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I did it

Well, I finished my taxes tonight.  I didn't have a lot of receipts so it was easy.  It didn't rain here very much but it was fun to watch the clouds come and go.  I think that is really neat you got accepted to school.  You will do awesome.  Rachel, I think that is neat you got calculators.  There are two of them at my work that are just sitting there and I wanted to take them home for the kids.  They don't have any paper with them.  I decided it wasn't worth taking them from work.  Robin, I am glad you are doing OK.  I am sorry that work is crazy busy.  I looked up when the class starts on Saturday and it goes from 10:30 to 4:30.  I am ready for the weekend.  I am an hour over my time so I am going to go slow the rest of the week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...