Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday

Today turned out to be a fun day.  I went running this morning and it is cold outside.  It was red day at school and Oliver was excited to go.  I took Ruth to story time which is fun.  It is Mardi Gras today and Ron always has a big lunch so we met Casey there.  He makes the best food.  We came home and worked on clearing the rest of debris out of the bathroom and Casey took the trailer to the dump.  I took Isaac to the physical therapist and he showed us how to tape his legs to help remind him to walk on his feet.  I hope that it helps and it was good to learn.  Casey took the little kids to the bounce and slide and we met up with them there.  Afterwards we went to dinner at the El Salvadorian place and it tasted so good and the kids ate the food which is awesome.  We went to home depot to look for a shower book but they didn't have one.  We did look around a bit and they have a lot prettier tile than Lowes.  I am getting excited for our class, I can't believe it is almost here.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel


Oliver was eating rice by sucking it up with a straw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...