Monday, March 4, 2019

Monday

Good job guys, I am excited for the sewing class and for your college classes Karen.  Ruthie woke up last night and Casey couldn't go back to sleep afterwards so he went in late to work.  I ran this morning and then I worked out.  Oliver fell at the soccer field so he was grumpy the whole time.  It was yellow day at his school so he wore a yellow shirt and would only color with yellow when he got home.  The little kids rode their bikes to pick up Isaac and Isaac rode his scooter.  He fell and scrapped his leg but it wasn't too bad.  We played this evening and it was nice, the kids were in a good mood.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...