Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thursday

It was raining this morning so I didn't go running but I was tired all day.  I think that running gives me more energy.  For the PTA we were handing out dump punch to go along with the book at lunch today.  I helped for a bit and then had to pick Oliver up from school.  We walked to get Isaac and their was a huge puddle that the kids played in for a long time.  They were soaked but had a fun time.  Isaac's school had square dancing tonight for Mom's and sons.  Last night was for Dad's and daughters.  We went and it was fun.  Some of Isaac's friend were there and we were able to be in their square.  The caller had the boys hug their Mom's but Isaac was so embarrassed he wouldn't do it.  It was a fun time and the dancing was fun.  Afterwards I had book group and that is always fun.  Their was only three of us but we talked a long time and I didn't realize how late it was.  It is supposed to be bad weather tomorrow but we are headed down after Casey gets home.  Thanks for taking the class, I am excited.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...