Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wednesday

Congratulations Karen.  I am excited for you.  You are so smart, you are going to do amazing at school.  Today was pretty good.  I went running this morning and then worked out, it was a hard one. Casey rode his bike so we picked him up for lunch which is always fun and then we went grocery shopping.  It started raining really hard all afternoon so we drove to pick up Isaac.  We just watched movies after he came home since it was raining outside.  Isaac had scouts this evening and he likes going to that and has a fun time.  Yesterday we went to the USU surplus and they had some old calculators for .50 the kids got.  I attached a picture of Ruthie with hers.  Love you guys and have a great night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...