Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday

Thanks again for coming up and working so hard, we got a lot done.  Thank you.  Oliver didn't sleep well last night and no one sleep in any more, something is in the air.  We went to church and that went really well.  It was nice to go.  It goes so fast with the shorter time.  The kids looked so cute this morning I took their pictures, I attached them below.  The primary presidency came to visit Oliver for his birthday.  He was so happy to have them and showed them all his stuff.  It was cute and they were really sweet to look at everything.  It was such a pretty day we rode bikes for a bit which was fun.  Then we went to Randy's and had dinner which was fun.  It was good to see everyone.  We walked to the park for a little bit to stretch our legs.  Casey worked today and me us up at Randy's.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good Monday.  This week looks like it is a busy one.  I am excited for you class.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...