Wednesday, March 6, 2019

No touchy

Sorry I didn't blog I fell asleep. Work has been crazy. I have to finish packing for Chicago by tomorrow and they didn't finish picking the gowns they wanted till this morning. And half are missing. And I finally find some then design comes through and moves everything. It's just a circus. Jeramy came over today and bought me panda. Then we watched homestead rescue. It's a good show. I'm hooked. Jeramy has it on his vudu. On Saturday in will drive up to moms around 9-9:30? Will that work ok?

They called me at my apt. And they are having investors come through. They wanted to go through mine because they said I keep good care of my place. Jeramy just said I was the only one who would say yes lol. So I'm taking Jenkins to doggie day car tomorrow and they are going to reimburse me for the cost. So I figured it would be good for Jenkins to be around some other dogs for the day. Good job on school Karen I'm excited for.you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...