Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Another Big Busy Day

I went to work at 7 this morning and man it was a busy day but everything went smoothly so that was good.  Hopefully tomorrow will be the same way.  I don't have to be there until 7:30 so that is good.  Robin that is fine not going to dinner.  I am so glad that Jenkins does well in the dog park.  It lets him be free for awhile.  That has to feel nice.  I am really over my time so I get to leave early on Friday.  I may regret that on Monday morning with payroll but right now it is looking really nice.  Be careful tomorrow the weather is suppose to turn nasty in the afternoon.  It is suppose to get really cold again and rainy.  Maybe even snow.  Crazy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...