Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday

Everyone but Ruthie woke up early this morning so we were tired.  I went on a walk and that was nice.  I took Ruth to story time while Oliver was at school and she was dancing really cute.  We rode bikes to pick up Isaac and Oliver rode his bike again after the big crash yesterday.  He did really well and had no problems.  Mom sent some snow cone supplies and the kids loved it.  We made snow cones when Isaac got home and they were in heaven.  I had soccer practice tonight and that went well.  The kids seemed to have fun.  Oliver had a meltdown the last 10 minutes of the game.  The kids were running a lot and I think it made him tired.  He was upset the rest of the night.  When he was taking a bath the water hurt his knee, the scrap from the bike accident yesterday.  He was screaming that he needed us to take him to a doctor to fix his knee.  He fell asleep in three minutes and I hope he sleeps well tonight.  Love you guys and I hope that you are doing well.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...