Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wednesday

Today was good.  I walked and worked out this morning.  It was weights today and it was hard but I feel like I am getting stronger.  It was watering day today so after Oliver was done with school they got in their swim suits and ran around in the sprinklers.  We rode bikes to pick up Isaac and Oliver crashed again and scrapped his leg.  He was brave and rode his bike back home.  We had snow cones again and the kids love them.  We had a soccer game tonight and it went well.  It was windy but the weather wasn't too bad.  We only have one more game on Saturday.  After dinner we rode our bikes to a pond by where Dad used to work.  Casey made bread last night and we were going to feed some to the duck.  Their was a sign that said to not feed the ducks so Isaac was nervous to hang around.  We played along the little stream and the kids had fun.  We were getting ready to go and Ruth grabbed a metal pole and it was broken and fell on to her.  She hurt her head but didn't get hurt too bad.  She is ok but was sad.  Love you guys and hope that you have a good night.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...