Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Big busy day

I drove to work today because I needed to set up a meeting late this afternoon.  I ended up working until 6 and I have to go into work at 7.  It is a big meeting for the new Lehi Hospital.  My boss wants to be the CEO of it but he is really young and I am not sure he will get it but it is fun to help him along.  Not much else going on with me.  I am over my hours now so that is nice.  It was kind of stormy here this afternoon.  I guess it is suppose to get cold and rainy again the rest of the week and into the weekend.  I am going to dinner with the Gumm Gang on Thursday.  Robin if you and Jeramy want to meet up. We are going to the Olive Garden at the Valley Fair mall.  Julie is going to take me to the distribution center so I can buy me some more garments.  Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...