Saturday, May 18, 2019

Home again

We got the first layer of cement day last night and it took until 2 to dry today.  It was a nice day.  We played with the kids and went to Oliver's last soccer game and then they went home and worked on the shower and we went to the jump zone.  It was a good time.  We went to Lee's afterward to get distilled water for the betas that I accidently bought for the kids.  It was a zoo there it was food day or something and the lines were huge.  There were a ton of samples and the kids really loved that.  Rachel made kabobs on the barbeque with corn on the cob and it was really good.  I think I ate all the kids ones that they didn't eat.  We came home and just vegged a little bit.  Karen I am glad you got groceries.  That is on my list as well.  Robin, I hope all is going well with you.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...