Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thursday

On my walk this morning it was a pretty day and it was warm which was nice.  It was supposed to rain so I drove Isaac to school but it didn't rain until dinner time.  While Oliver was at school we went grocery shopping  which was good.  After lunch Ruthie has been wanting to ride her bike so the little kids rode their bikes around the block and they did really well.Ruthie is getting better.    We walked to get Isaac and the weather so so nice, just cloudy.  Tonight was Ruth's last soccer game and she got a medal and a pizza certificate.  Casey went with her and I went with Isaac to scouts.  They did arm wrestling and jousting.  The boys all had to tell a scripture story about Faith.  It was a fun night.  They are going to have a day scout camp in June and I filled out all the paper work tonight so he is ready to go.  Isaac also got his swimming certificate and he was happy about that.  I hope that everyone is doing well.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...