Thursday, June 20, 2019

Eventful day

I think I would have gotten more work done if I had stayed in bed and slept but I made it through.  I had the neatest experience this morning.  I came in a little early to make sure the meeting was set up and had food and the catering lady who doesn't speak English very well was working on setting up my breakfast and then she had a whole other breakfast to set up.  She needed tables so I went and got some for her and then helped her set up breakfast.  She stopped me and asked me if I believed in God and I said yes I did.  She said that  when she got up this morning she knew she was going to have a really hard day and she prayed that someone would help her.  That made me cry.  Annette deposited the money today into our bank account and that was fun.  We are going to have a fun summer for sure now.  The deposit is still pending but the money should be available in a couple of days.  That was really fun.  We hooked up with the Gumm gang tonight for dinner and traffic was so bad that we were really late.  They had started eating dinner but it was OK because we were really late.  I really like there food,  Dad has decided to buy a 3 d printer with his money.  He is pretty excited about that. We are going to get my teeth fixed tomorrow and get my second mammogram because I failed that last one.  After that we are heading to Kamas to spend the night with Karen  Dad is going to help her with Statistics and I am going to help with the yard.  On Saturday we are going to Logan to help with the bathroom.  I think we can make a lot of progress.  Robin, I am glad that you are doing good.  I am planning on hooking up on Wednesday to get you new shoes.  If you want to come to Logan on Saturday you guys are always welcome.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...