Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday

Today was good.  Casey had a hard time sleeping last night so he went in late.  I knew he was going in late so I tried a long walking route that I have been wanting to try and that was fun.  The kids were tired this morning but I woke them up to go to exercise class and they were thrilled.  Oliver's balloon popped and it was pretty traumatic so we went to walmart after lunch to get new balloons but I couldn't find them so we ended up with water balloons.  Their was a water slide with water balloons for cheap also so we got that.  We did that for the rest of the afternoon and they had fun.  A thunder storm came through so we went inside but it was dinner time anyway.  After dinner we went and finished helping Ron get rid of the rest of his branches from the last wind storm.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.  You guys are the best.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...