Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday

Isaac had scout camp today and they left at 7.  So we got up early and were there on time.  They said that they were leaving at 7:05 but it was 7:30 before they left so I didn't have time to walk so I sewed for a bit which was fun.  Isaac had a fun time and was really happy.  His favorite thing was going on the zip line.  I am glad that he had such a fun experience.  I took the little kids on a hike in green canyon this morning.  They were kind of whinny about going but it was fun and really nice to be outside.  We just played at home the rest of the day which worked out good.  I am tired and think I am going to bed early.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...