Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday

That sounds like a fun concert Robin, I am glad that you got to go.  Good job registering for fall Karen, summer semester is going fast.  Today was good.  Casey and Ruth had a hard time sleeping so we were tired today.  Also their was two cats fighting in our backyard all night and that was loud.  I walked this morning and then went to exercise class.  We did our work books and then went swimming.  The line to get in was so long, I have never seen it so long.  It moved ok so it didn't take too long.  It was colder today with the wind but it was still fun.  Ruth pooped in her swimsuit when we were having a snack so we had to go home but I was ready to leave.  I had to go visiting teaching this evening and that went ok.  Thanks for calling Mom, sorry we couldn't talk long.  I went to the store afterwards and got some more bread because we were out.  Isaac has scout camp tomorrow, I am excited for him.  Sorry I didn't have any pictures today.

Love
Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...