Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday

Mom, I am glad that you got your inheritance.  That is really fun.  It was really cool today and felt like spring, it was nice.  I walked this morning and needed a jacket.  We went to exercise class and that was good.  We got the vans emissions tested so we could register the van and then we went grocery shopping.  We had lunch and then the kids rode their bikes to the library and I walked to help Ruth.  The boys were posing by the statue at the library and after I took the picture Oliver was climbing and it bumped his head and had a big goose ache.  Isaac has read a lot this summer and had enough points to get a free book.  We stayed at the library for a while which was fun.  We came home and watched a movie and rested.  After dinner Casey mowed the lawn and we played in the backyard.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad, thanks for coming up again.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...