Sunday, June 16, 2019

Whoops

I tried to copy the airbnb link and I ruined the blog I think. Sorry!! Hopefully everyone can still see it. They look fun. We can help pay for a night. This weekend was good but I didn't accomplish anything. I did sign up for Hulu so that is fun. We met up with mom dad and Karen for lunch. We bought a frame for an old mirror and it worked perfect. It looks so nice. Then we wanted more racking in the kitchen. I'm running out of room. Lol so I found one on Amazon and it will be here Tues. I forgot to blog it but Jeramy had tickets to a concert at work for 5 dollars. So on Tues we are going to see goo goo dolls and train at usana. It should be fun. I forgot to wish dad happy father's day at lunch. Tell him we love him. Hope everyone has a good week.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...