Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday

Today was good.  I walked this morning and then let the kids sleep in since I didn't have exercise class.  We just went slow this morning.  After lunch their was a magic show at the library.  They had preregistration this year and it was a lot nicer getting in.  We were on the front row.  It is a fun magic show and the kids really liked it.  We went and got a snow cone afterwards just for fun.  After dinner we went canoeing and it was so nice.  It is good for the soul to go and be on the water.  The kids had their moments but I think they had a fun time.  A big horse fly bit me two times on my foot and it hurts when they bite.  Love you guys.  Good job with school Karen, that is a lot of work.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...