Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday

Work was good.  I worked a little over so I wouldn't have to take so much leave this week but I really don't care if I work extra.  Robin that is cool you won $50.00.  Karen I kept hoping someone would find your license.  I am sure it is at the bottom of the dump by now.  Rachel swimming can wear you out.  It is a lot of exercise for one.  Walking, class and then swimming.  We bought a Costco chicken and I boiled the bones last night and we had chicken and dumpings for dinner.  It tastes so good.  Everyone have a nice Tuesday.  I am super excited for Lagoon.  Karen that was so nice of them to give us all those tickets.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...