Sunday, June 9, 2019

Nice weekend

WE had a really nice weekend.  It was fun to hang out in Kamas.  I love the new game Karen got.  Pandemic.  It is really an interesting game.  We hooked up with Robin and Jeramy this afternoon and went to Costco.  We ordered the cakes and also got the bubble machines.  It was fun to visit with them and go shopping.  We just watched TV the rest of the day.  We watched that Rampage movie that we got Karen and it was a good King Kong movie.  Rachel is was nice to visit you on the phone as well.  Everyone enjoy Monday.  Good luck on Tuesday golfing Robin.  Dad is going to get a steroid shot in his neck on Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...