Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday

How did you loose your drivers license?  That is a pain you have to get a new one.  I am glad that you guys had a good weekend, that is fun.  Today we went to church just for the last hour and it was good.  The kids played outside and sprayed round up to keep the weed down.  We went on a bike ride around the block, I just walked with Ruth since she still has a hard time sometime.  The kids were tired when we got home so they played their tablets and I put the binding on Karen's quilt so I am done.  It turned out really nice.  I have quilted 4 quilts and I just have two more to go.  Casey came home from work and helped Isaac made fish tacos with mango salsa for dinner.  Isaac was so excited to make it and it tasted good.  We were going to go on a hike after dinner but Casey's knee hurt and the kids were emotional so we just played in the backyard.  Casey set up a small tent on the deck and we brought the pillow beds out.  Good luck this week.  I am glad that Dad is getting a shot, I hope that it makes him feel better like last time.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...