Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday

I am glad that everything went OK for Dad.  I hope that he feels better.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and then went to exercise class.  Stephanie wasn't coming so the kids brought their tablets and games, their is a picture of them below.  At noon we went to the library for a scales and tails show.  It is always a fun show and the kids like the animals.  It is always outside and it gets so hot so we went and got snow cones afterwards.  We got a card on our car the other day for a free snow cone and Isaac was worried it was going to expire so we used that.  It was watering day so the kids got in their swimming suits and played in the backyard all afternoon.  Isaac had scouts this evening.  Me and Isaac rode our bikes their and that was fun.  Isaac loves scouts and had a fun time.  They are going to scout camp next week and he is excited.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  June is going so fast.  The wedding will be here soon.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...