Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday

I have to say that today seemed like a weird day.  I worked half day and then took dad to get his shot.  He did really well and says he is in less pain.  I hope it works really well for him.  Annette texted me today and said she has a check for us and she should mail it.  I had Gary call her and we are going to pick it up on Sunday.  Robin, Jenkins is a character through and through.  He is such a cute dog.  I am with Rachel.  The wedding is going to be here before we know it.  I am super excited.  Rachel that picture of Ruth is a keeper.  It is so dang cute.  I love her princess crown.  I helped the bottom stiches come out tonight.  It feels so much better having them almost gone.  There is still one left and all of the on the top but it won't be too much longer.  Karen, I hope you had a good day and that you got all your school assignments.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...