Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Tuesday
Work was busy but nothing unusual. I just do what I can do. We came home and had hot dogs and used Karen's chili. It was really good. I got some numbing for my mouth and that feels so nice. I an going to see if that helps me get through the 1st month. If it isn't better by then I am going back to the dentist. They said it takes 4 weeks for your mouth to adjust. I am glad everyone had a nice day. I am only working a half day to take dad to get his cortisone shot. They sedate him so we are coming home and taking naps. I am pretty excited about the nap. Karen was wondering what we are doing for father's day and I wasn't sure. Do you want to get together for a dinner? We can just hook up separately. I am more than willing to do a dinner. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
thanks for the fun weekend. It was nice to hang out at bear lake. Sunday was me and Jeramys 7th wedding anniversary. We are going to the re...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment