Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Tuesday

Work was busy but nothing unusual.  I just do what I can do.  We came home and had hot dogs and used Karen's chili.  It was really good.  I got some numbing for my mouth and that feels so nice.  I an going to see if that helps me get through the 1st month.  If it isn't better by then I am going back to the dentist.  They said it takes 4 weeks for your mouth to adjust.  I am glad everyone had a nice day.  I am only working a half day to take dad to get his cortisone shot.  They sedate him so we are coming home and taking naps.  I am pretty excited about the nap.  Karen was wondering what we are doing for father's day and I wasn't sure.  Do you want to get together for a dinner?  We can just hook up separately.  I am more than willing to do a dinner.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...