Sunday, September 29, 2019
Late night
Austin came down to play and that was fun. We went downtown and walked around and that was fun. It was so crowded. We went swimming and I enjoyed that. They have really nice places to eat and that has been fun. I am glad the shower is done. Now we can start putting everything back together. Love you guys. I miss you all. Robin I hope you get feeling better. I am sorry that Jeramy isn’t feeling well. Rachel one day you will have to give me your chili recipe. It is the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment