Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tuesday

I wore a lot warmer clothes this morning on my walk and that helped a lot and I had a better time.  We went to story time this morning and then came home and played with chalk outside.  Ruth and Oliver had school and I helped in Isaac's class.  I had went grocery shopping afterwards and then it was time to pick up Ruth.  It was a pretty day and nice to walk home and the kids played outside for a while.  After dinner Randy came over and finished up grouting the shower.  The next thing is to tile the floor.  Thanks for decorating our house Robin, it will be a lot of fun.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...